Thursday, December 17, 2009

so happy together...

i went to lowe's on black friday because i needed to buy a sliding glass door and now i am a grown up and get excited about buying doors. lame. AND because a week earlier i was setting my sights on the current object of my affection...my new crockpot. the dude at lowe's told me to "wait" (wink wink) until black friday to buy it and i am super glad i did. i got that beauty for ten bucks.
so far we have made some pretty banging soups. next week i am going to make a beef stew and i can't wait. there is even a recipe for ribs in the manual. RIBS. did you know you can make RIBS in a crockpot? score.

so i wanted you to know how happy i have been since i acquired my crockpot. i was vying for one for a looong time and now we can live a long, prosperous, warm, slow cooked future together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know I owe you a long chat (in person or over the phone), and a housewarming present. But for now you'll just have to settle for a little comment here :)

    I call it the 'crack pot'.

    ~Teggin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey boo!!! when ever you are in town please stop by with the baby (who is no longer a baby actually)...anytime! same phone nmuber:)

    ReplyDelete