Sunday, December 13, 2009

dubitably.

i've spent the last decade being professionally investigative in various jobs...this has generally been pretty fun but now i find myself kinda wary of everything in the whole wide world. the second i let my guard down about dumb stuff BAM: reminded of why i am so weird about honestly and loyalty and blah blah blah.
i never thought i would like this band, pretty much because their name is lame and it totally turned me off. but i reeeally like their last album and LOVE this song right now...


i can count on one hand how many elvis songs i like. but he died on the same day as my birthday so i feel it is only right to have a few favorite elvis songs.
the other day in the car i was listening to mmj then i turned on the radio and this elvis song came on. so i took this to mean that my apprehension in life is warranted. thanks elvis and mmj. (i am sorry i judged you by your band name and your creepy hairstyles. but that is just how i feel. )



as i am sure you have learned by now...these cheesy "made it myself, mom" youtube videos are terrible. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment