Wednesday, December 2, 2009

but where were the spiders?

i LOVE david bowie. i used to work at this crappy juice bar in seattle and the acoustics were flipping awesome and me and my punk rock friends used to blast music and david bowie was always on our opening routine. actually that job was like my "record store with awesome taste" job...i picked up some badass music working with friends with purple and orange hair.

none of the videos with bowie actually moving were embedded so, sorry...but i've been sick and this song makes me feel better. kinda makes me feel like i can fly. or that could be the record amount of oj i have been drinking...my sugars levels have to be near a diabetic coma at this point...

anyhoo...david bowie and i cooked thanksgiving dinner together this year when the fam was at church. and he usually comes out when it's rainy at work...and now...when i am ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment