Friday, October 30, 2009

just too cute.



all of these pictures are from one of my favorite websites...www.cuteoverload.com

please start going to this website on a regular basis... IMMEDIATELY.
a piggie in a can? hiLARious!!!
i read about it in one of my old fembot magazines. it was noted as a website that would melt away your stressful day, make you forget about the a$%hole on the phone and remember why life is grand (my interpretation of that fateful day i read about this website)...and it has NEVER disappointed me.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE BABY ANIMALS? oh, yes...people that are DEAD INSIDE. i have a bit of an obsession with animals and pets and in all reality, my true aspirations in life are the following:

1. housewife 2. farmer.

no joke. i've thought about it for a loooong time. but these two must go together. i can't farm like, for real farm. it is near impossible to make a living off of an actual farm these days. i have to be in a home that is supported on one income, namely my excellent, rich, charming, chisled, devoted husbands income. i would be farming but just to support those in my home. and maybe some other family, good friends and neighbors. i like to share. i think i could used to the idea of spending someone else's money (i mean, i did it successfully for at least 20 years)...and i won't be spending that much because i am going to LIVE OFF OF MY FARM FOOD! i am super good at volunteering and helping the community...aaand living on a farm would allow me to have as many animals as possible!!! yippeee!!!


so scroll back up and look again. see? i was MADE FOR that kind of life. i prefer gimpy animals with disabilities but i'll take anything and everything. ahhh, what a life that will be. you are welcome to visit my farm at any time. just please let my super tall, hot, dashing, sexy, intelligent husband or me know you are coming. i'll make cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment