Friday, October 23, 2009

all you need is...

www.flickr.com/photos/debonairephotography/875260657/

i am off to the hudson valley for another wedding. now, i am not against love at all. i find it quite nice. i am bursting with happiness and emotion when i get to witness the love of my friends and their "matches." a lot of times difficult relationships or unfortunate situations are highlighted and i prefer to see and observe those who treat each other with ones highest potential of kindness and caring. i love love. (it is the rest i am not so keen on...but enough of that.) i am focusing my mind on just the love. i get to be around some of those i love more than anything in the world, all of them live far, far away and being with them reminds me of those first days of freedom and independence. our responsibilities were slim and we were fearless. i love the love i have for these girls. these girls were my family and my life for many years and i am so lucky to still have them in my life. this is my favorite kind of love.

and it really is all you need...

No comments:

Post a Comment