Friday, October 2, 2009

just like a little girl again...

do you have a friend that when you are together (no matter what age) you pretty much just giggle and act ridiculous? i have several. this one is weezer mcweez. we met after i graduated college and moved home for a summer. we worked at the same restaurant and pretty much giggled and acted ridiculous the entire time we worked together. i traveled around and came back again and lived with her for a while. we had so much fun in that little apartment and pretty much giggled and acted ridiculous the entire time we lived together. our cats fell in love and humped each other (consensually) and we blasted justin timberlake and ate pasta salad.

these pictures were taken a few hours before she got married last month.

my job is to make the brides laugh pre-ceremony at each of the eleventy million weddings i attend. when i was in 4th grade my teacher, mrs. macaluso, told my mother i would have ten bridesmaids at my wedding-her polite way of saying i had tons of friends and never shut up. as much as i do not particularly love weddings, i love seeing my dear friends happy and in love. it is in honor to be a part of their event. this day we had giggles of epic proportions...



she is the kind of friend that i miss so much it aches. granted she only lives a few hours away, but not having her in my daily life saddens me. i wish i had more weezy.



we pick up where the giggling left off EVERY single time.

i hope you have a weezer mcweez in your life. you should call them. have some laughs on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment