Sunday, January 17, 2010

more soup for me.

so i joined this csa this year and it's way awesome. winter vegetables are complicated and i am learning new things in these months where all i really want to do is drink bourbon and make out with my flannel sheets. also, add in my crock-pot and we have a win-win situ here, folks.
i have made several varieties of potato soups (sweet and regular), cauliflower soup, cabbage soup, vegetable stew, red pepper soup...i guess it seems like a lot more in my head. anyhoo, again today, i made several varieties of soup on this rainy day, namely cauliflower and i am going to search for some new potato ideas.....
but now that i think about something witty to say and reread this post in it's entirety i am realizing how truly pathetic this winter of soup rant has become. and i apologize. i am going to watch the dance sequence in 500 days of summer and change my sheets because there is nothing better than clean sheets. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment