Sunday, January 31, 2010

goodbye january.

january started off great this year. new year's was super fun (despite my negativity), all of the hot boys have been out lately, being this age and enjoying life has been a priority and i am doing a super good job at that. the weather has been a.w.f.u.l. there were several days of loveliness last week and it made me get excited for warmth again and then the evil winter returned.

so, adios january. scram. scoot. au revoir. auf wiedersehen. tot ziens. later tater. won't miss you a bit.

here is a highlight of january, aside from the cute boys being in full visibility, that made me equally as happy:

vogue and bazaar decided to send me my subscription again! yea! they just stopped for a few months. maybe it was because i moved. i dunno. but one day i came home and saw this lovely rachel mcadams interview:


she is sooo interesting and boring at the same time. that is why she is interesting.


and gasp! miley's adorable! although i am not an advocate of extensions in teenagers...she is too cute and i actually wished her little article has been longer. she's bold and i dig it.






on a more depressing note: my fate as a future cat lady of america was solidified.
i like being alone. i love not having to answer to anyone and adore my freedom. kinda always saw myself as becoming a classy old lady with tons of juicy stories to retell (perhaps about aforementioned attractive boys being around in the winter of 2010? hmmm, perhaps)....


but that may just not be the case. a few days after my vogue and bazaar arrived, while i was still leafing through the pages with delight at the sparkles and designer pieces i shall never own (and would never buy even if i could)...a catalogue came in the mail. it was a catalogue for people who own cats. it was entire catalogue of cat products. not pet products, just cats. 75 pages of cat products. with my name and address nicely printed in the subscription box.

my future lies before me....

perhaps i will be engaging the aforementioned strategically placed handsome boys in conversation more, now that i think about it.
unless they get complicated. if that becomes the case, maybe i would rather have the cats. and their products...meh. it's a toss-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment