Thursday, March 25, 2010

tfln

texts from last night is so totally one of my favorite websites to visit while distracting myself from working at work. here are a few favs:

(515): I wish facebook had a fuck off button.

(215): i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section

(843): Grinding on my ninth grade teacher. Dreams really do come true


(401): Renamed my iPod as 'the titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the titantic is syncing.'

(864): So i guess my mom went into the kitchen and asked me why i was making mac and cheese at 4 in the morning and apparently i yelled at her to "get the fuck back bitch you don't know my life"


(315): So i just bought beer on a credit card, using a fake ID, while wearing my name tag from work. All 3 have different names on them. God i love my boobs.


and some from good ole va:

(434): why are there goldfish crackers all over my bed?
(540): you decided you wanted to name them & keep them as pets.

(757): At McDonald's last night the guy gave you the wrong kind of McFlurry, so you screamed at him, "YOU MCFUCKED UP."

this website makes me laugh a lot. and i am super glad i am not in college anymore. and that we did not have cell phones or texting in college. and that i made it out with a degree alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment