Friday, March 26, 2010

just like me.

this is my paternal grandmother. i never met her but all of my older cousins took double takes when i visited them as an adult because they said i looked so much like her. she used to care for them while their mother (this baby) worked and was single momming it. one of those cousins posted this picture for the family reunion/70th birthday celebration of said aunt.

when i saw this picture i gasped at the resemblance...and i wish i had that fancy hat and wavy hairstyle as well. and that fabulous fur (i will sooo wear a (vintage) fur while holding a newborn, i know this gramma and i would have been pals)...

anyhoo, i also hear from my mother that i look exactly like her mother and have seen pictures of my mother as a teenager that make me gasp at the resemblance. i think this is neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment