Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's all happening...

despite the fact that there are some (LYING SOBs) weather persons out there predicting more rain/snow dramarama: i am in spring mode and nothing will ruin it for me. i have sufficiently blown half of my tax money on spring project materials. i now have a wheelbarrow. my guest room will soon become a mini greenhouse. i will spend lots of time laying on the deck in the dark.

but most importantly...music shall now mean something different (as will be evidenced by my spring/summer inspired tunes).
here is my first choice. sure, this song is super fun to walk the dog too, even fun to chair dance to at work...but how much awesomer will it be heading up route 311 to my favorite place in the world with the windows down in flip flops once officially changing my attire to dresses and skirts only in say, may? SO MUCH AWESOMER.

whilst walking back up the hill from my car post lunch today, i busted a mini sweat. heLLLOOooo march (soon to be spring)!!!

p.s. lately, i have been a bit nostalgic for the days when i too, lived a more bohemian lifestyle. going into work late, hanging out even later, always having tons of cash on hand, the camaraderie with the restaurant co-workers you have...it was such a fun time. but then i remember after 7+ years of that shit i wanted to go postal at every shift and it is nice to have health insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment