Sunday, April 25, 2010

semi vacay

so i am spending the week in portsmouth for training. i hate going to training and i feel this one will probably be more beneficial to my old job that my current one...but whatevs. i talked my way out of this training in snoozeville, va to the beach location! wahoo!
i have spent a tremendous amount of time researching the area so i can: 1. see this guy in the awesome colonial garb, 2. not get shot; there are some sketchy cities at the beach, and 3. eat like a queen all week long on the government. wassup!
i cannot wait to smell the ocean and be somewhere different. the salty smell is gonna get me ready for the heat. (which btw is taking it's sweet time getting here. urgh.) i love to explore places on my own and the drive and the place i have never been and the cable tv at the hotel are making me excited!
(and i get to visit my cousin that lived in washington when i lived in seattle! yea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment