Thursday, April 8, 2010

scream it from the walls.

remember this album? love it. just burned it from a friend and i have been jamming out. this album reminds me of the summer that my old bff had just gotten her license. she could drive way before anyone else (she was a year older) and we had a boom box in the back seat because her less than stellar car had a broken radio. we, of course, also had no ac so the windows were always down. it. was. awesome.

those summer nights were full of mischief and excitement. funny, i am not friends with any of the people i hung out with that summer anymore...not sure what half of them are doing now...except the boy i hated the most...now he's married to my best friend, has earned best friend status himself and i see him at least once a week! hahaha...

as awesome as a 15 year olds summer night can be i'll take buying my own beer, sitting on my own porch and listening to this album on my computer any. damn. day.

No comments:

Post a Comment