Saturday, June 12, 2010

the graduate.

i recently made a present for a girl i have known since she was 3 years old. she is graduating from high school today and i made her a book of quotes with plenty of blank space to fill in her own on her journey. i was given a book like this one when i was her age and it has been one of the most revealing and fascinating parts of my history.

i've been given this kerouac excerpt from tons of people over the years. it flatters me and worries me and motives me.

shine on rdm!!! i hope you find words like these that move you in ways that never tire...(and keep me updated on your adventures:) )

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling! I like your blog.
    By the way what a nice present for a graduation. <333 I'd love to receive something like that. I'm marta from Spain and now following your blog.
    Feel free to follow mine too. I'd be sooo happy to read comments from you!! thank you <33

    ReplyDelete